Skip to main content

Pore Wall


SO, here is my newest piece. It has been a busy week, I put in an application to a fellowship so I have been frantically finishing new work. This is a wall, as related to the body... sort of how the body is a container, a layer of privacy between yourself and the world , walls are a container of space. But also, the phenomenon as walls as the infrastructure of architecture, breaking that down and sliding in some scabby skin samples. Also! if you look at the reverse side of this piece it is many, many cavities. I guess I should photograph it that way and call it The Orifice Wall. Anyhoo... for now, "Pore Wall" 1'x4'x2' Potato dextrin, dye, latex on silk in MDF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

States of Unrest 5

Charcoal on BFK, 22x30.

Grief 1

Charcoal and graphite on BFK, 22x30

An Exploration in White

Acrylic on canvas, 24x30." In memory of Virginia.